Tag Archives: Excel Services

Excel Services ECMAScript (JavaScript) Object Model – Ewa.Workbook.getRange method and Named Ranges

I was playing around with the Excel Services ECMAScript (JavaScript) Object Model. All was going great – until I tried to use the Ewa.Workbook.getRange method passing in a named range as the first argument. The documentation and examples I had read … Continue reading

Posted in SharePoint 2010 | Tagged , | 3 Comments

SharePoint 2010 Excel Services UDF assembly not loading

So after a while of pulling my hair out I finally figured out why my User-Defined Function (UDF) was not executing. I had referenced the Excel Services Application UDF Framework assembly, decorated the class and method with the appropriate UDFClass … Continue reading

Posted in SharePoint 2010 | Tagged , | Leave a comment